See the full picture with an accurate valuation.
Put your faith in our years of expert experience.
Our valuations can assist with
Corporate Estate freezes and Reorganizations
Family Law Disputes including the preparation of income for support reports.
M&A And Sale Transactions
What is a business worth?
Every deal is different. Our experience with mergers and acquisitions (M&A) can help you and your company through the process.
Our firm assists with:
- Analysis of purchase price
- Determination of sale price
- Effective and tax efficient deal structuring
- Due diligence procedures on financial statement balances, operational structure and controls
- Preparing quality of earnings reports
- Financial statement projections for internal and external purposes, such as third party financing
- Working with purchaser and/or vendor advisory teams
Whether you are buying or selling a business, obtaining financing, or dealing with a dispute, the valuation of a business is an important factor. CCBC provides you with unique expertise in this area as we have a Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) on our team. We abide by industry practice standards to determine company values and convey these findings in a clear and concise report.
Our services can assist you with:
- Shareholder disputes
- Corporate estate freezes and reorganizations
- Business purchases or sales
- Personal tax and estate planning
Family Law & Litigation Support
We use our expertise in business valuation when issues pertaining to family law arise, including divorce and the division of assets. We provide formal valuation reports for private corporations. We also provide income for support calculations for spousal or child support. All our reports are conducted in accordance with CBV Institute Practice Standards.